Sunday 5 August 2012

Meet the team

I was fortunate to have  many enthusiastic students want to be involved in the program. Unfortunately I couldn't use everyone but eventually had a 12 - 16 students work on the cow. Each had different skills and some had more involved roles. However, all were equally important.

I had my designers, painters, knitters, glueing patrol, those who used scissors, and those who didn't. I also had a fantastic tech team that helped me through some dark times, and helped bring Lady Moo Moo to internet fame.
The Tech Team
From Left to Right: Ritwik, Lorendana,
Andrew and Bailey.


The Year 10 Artists
From Left to Right: Mikala, Ashley, Tayla, Hannah and Chelsea

The Year 9 Artists
From Left to Right Ascending order: Monica, Emma, Kar Lei, Christina, Erin and Lucy



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment